You have been given the option to either accept or, by using your internet browser, delete and block all cookies from this site. If you have decided to accept, the notification message will no longer appear until you delete your browsing history/cookies via your browser.
A cookie is a very small text document, which allows us to distinguish users and obtain additional information to support the functionality of our websites. When you visit one of our websites, it will send a cookie to your browser if your browser allows it. Except for the analytical cookies we use to obtain data about the use of our websites, all of the cookies we use are for our websites to function properly. In our websites, we may link to other sites and services both of Jost Chemical and of third parties. Please see our Use of Third-Party Services for more information. Such websites may set additional cookies and you should refer to such sites for individual policy details.
Additionally, you are able to manage or delete the cookies that we use as you wish. To learn more about how to manage cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following is a list of the cookies we use and their functionality:
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use our sites. We do this to make sure that we are meeting our customers’ needs and to help us understand what we could do better. These cookies collect information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site and what you click on. These cookies do not collect personal information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not, nor do we allow Google to share our analytical data. Any information processed through this type of cookie is to further Jost’s legitimate business interests to better serve our customers and for marketing purposes.
Functional Cookies (Session and Persistent)
Functional cookies help websites work better for your current or subsequent visits.
At jostchemical.com and our other websites, we may use the following functional cookies:
- User Input Cookies: Identifies which requests belong to a particular session, maintains the session state. Duration: Session
- Authentication Cookies: Identifies when a user logs in and is authenticated. Duration: Session
- User-Centric Security Cookies: Used to secure the session and prevent session hijacking. Duration: Session.
- User Customization Cookies: Secures preferences set by the user such as language and date/time stamp. Duration: Persistent
- Shopping Cart Cookies: Maintains the contents and functionality of the shopping cart. Duration: Persistent
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are set by a domain different to the one currently being visited by the user. These cookies can be Analytics Cookies or Functional Cookies. Through jostchemical.com users can link to the following third-party analytical cookie:
- Unique visitor ID time/date stamp
Effective Date: October 23, 2019