Impacts of Coronavirus Pandemic
To Our Valued Customers:
Jost Chemical’s commitment to our customers includes a focus on the health of our employees and our communities as the impact of the Coronavirus continues to evolve. We are here to support you and are working hard to ensure our Jost team members can continue to provide you with uninterrupted service.
All Jost Chemical products are produced at our US-based site in St. Louis, Missouri. There are currently no restrictions on our ability to conduct business operations. We are taking all possible precautions to ensure consistent and continued operations as we continue to monitor CDC and/or MO Department of Health recommendations and restrictions. We wanted to share with you the steps we’re taking to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on our customers, employees, and our communities.
- We have asked all our employees to monitor body temperatures and stay home if they have a fever
or feel sick.
- Travel has been suspended and face to face meetings have been curtailed.
- Extra cleaning crews have been deployed for sanitizing and cleaning of the facilities.
- Community areas, break rooms, and the company gym are now restricted.
- Biometrics have been suspended.
- Plant personnel are in protective PPE including gowning, respirators, and gloves and only critical personnel are allowed in the facilities.
- Office employees practice social distancing.
- Employees are cross-trained to insure continuation of employee coverage.
Please contact your sales representative with any needs and thank you for your business.